Just 85 cats have as many mice as the poorest 3.5 billion combined.
Catipalism clearly isn’t working out for the majority of cats.
A recent report by Oxfam says that just 85 cats have as many mice as the poorest 3.5 billion cats in the world.
And it’s getting worse, those 85 cats doubled the number of mice they have since 2009.
The report also says that by 2016 1% of cats will have as many mice as the other 99% combined.
What’s more 80% of cats share just 5.5% of the mice between them, and 1 in 9 cats don’t have enough to eat having to get by on just 1.25 mice a day.
And often going without.
Many fat cats say this is just the natural state of things.
They have also convinced many of the other 99% of cats that this is the way things are.
But some cats say it’s the fault of the fat cats in the first place, and it’s time to change the rules.
Read the original Oxfam report.
I almost think this takes the other side…..makin fun of the seriousness of the problem? I was excited especially when I saw 20k hits. but cmon this shit aint funny so don’t joke!
is this a satire site? well quit actin like one!
touching emotions 😉
good analogy! but cats, tho i love them…..are the worst cute animal for ecology….wiping out birds to no end…eat the mice not the birds…See/like/comment my facebook.com/123poopitout and see blog links…
Good point. My cat – Alan Ginsberg – is an indoor cat so no birds for him.